Monday, July 23, 2012

orient express

decorating my apartment (still) has me looking for beautiful design everywhere. when i stumbled across these photos of the orient express i fell in love with the plush designs and pulled a lot of inspiration from them for my closet (second bedroom). my great aunt was fortunate enough to actually travel on the orient express during the height of its popularity as a tourist attraction. i hope one day i can follow in her footsteps, but until then these lovely photos will work just fine.










xoxo

sasha

p.s. sorry for the lack of posts lately. i've been going through a rough time in my personal life and it has kind of put my life on hold. however, i am planning a little shoot for this evening and am really excited to share the results with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment