Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Clean start

On October 1st I slipped on my first ever pair of nudie jeans as part of a project hosted by a local clothing store.
The project is called clean start. The participants pick out a pair of raw denim jeans that will become like a second skin over the project's 6 month duration.
I picked nudie's tight long John as my new pants uniform. I will wear my jeans for at least 6 days a week for 6 months. Here's the catch--the pants can't be washed within the 6 months of wear. I was a little skeptical about this at first, but with some helpful hints about keeping the denim fresh I think I can deal with it.
I'll be posting outfits throughout the 6 months to track how the dye in the jeans has changed and faded.

Xoxo

Sasha

*if you want to know more about clean start check out blue7's blog-- myblueseven.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment