Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sooooooo

So here's the deal, it's finally summer here which means soaring temperatures. While I don't mind the heat (writing this while sitting in a room with no a/c drinking a hot cup of coffee), it for some reason is bugging out my Internet connection. Which pretty much means that I'll be phone posting until I can come up with a cooling system for the modem and router. 
In other news, I have also had a house guest for the last 4 nights and haven't had time to finish any new pictures. 
I'm working on getting back into a system for making posts, but it's been difficult (due mainly in part to summertime laziness). Soooooo, happy Tuesday everybody! I should hopefully have new stuff tomorrow, but in the mean time here's something I liked:

Xoxo
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment