Wednesday, February 12, 2014

birthday wishes

it had totally slipped my mind that my birthday is in a week until my boyfriend asked if there was anything special i wanted or wanted to do. my mother has also started asking about birthday wishes as well (it seems my sister is the only one that just wings it on birthday presents, which i love). so after having given it no thought, i decided to think about it for a bit and make a little wish list (hint, hint mom and jeff).


this dress from free people is top of my list. i love all the little details and the light summery material.



this book by aldous huxley, who is one of my favorite authors.



this pocket knife from iron and resin.


these are just a few things i could think of off the top of my head that i wanted, but haven't bought for myself. i'm sure there are things i need (like an oil change for the car or some storage containers) that just aren't as fun.

it's finally starting to warm up a little bit here and they're promising upper 50s and 60s for the end of the week, which i can't wait for. i'm very tired of having to layer up everyday for work (plus it makes the laundry pile up twice as fast). i'm also finishing up taking and editing some new pictures now that i am free of distractions. i'm trying to plan some sort of valentines day photo, but only a few things have come to mind and we'll see if it work out.

have a happy wednesday everyone!

xoxo

sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment