Thursday, March 13, 2014

crazy isn't


crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a dark secret. it's you or me amplified. if you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. if you ever wished you could be a child forever.

--susanna kaysen


xoxo

sasha

*i absolutely loved susanna kaysen's book girl, interrupted. i also really like the movie, which is rare. i usually like the books way more than the movies, but this one was just great. if you haven't read the book or watched the movie i highly recommend them.

*i think i'm almost done with doing double self images....maybe. i have a few more ideas that i want to try, but i'm not sure if they'll work out. also, i'm feeling almost back to my old self. this cold has really slowed me down on my to do list, but all the rest has done me a lot of good. i have some lovely stuff planned for this weekend and hopefully the weather will be nice enough for me to enjoy the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment