Wednesday, March 12, 2014

the secret whisperer


there once was a girl who told me her secrets.....


....they stormed through my subconscious



and then she was gone, and i was left alone to ponder all that i had heard.


i'll keep her secrets forever.


xoxo

sasha

*i'm back from my social media hiatus! i had intended to have new stuff posted on monday, but some unforeseen events prevented me from doing so. on saturday, my boyfriend and i went to my nephew's birthday party (the terrible 2s begin) and on our way home my car broke down on the highway. after having it towed we walked up the highway to a restaurant to wait for my sister to come pick us up. this would not have been a bad walk, but it was 30 degrees and windy which made it almost unbearable. needless to say, saturday night i ended up running a fever of 102 accompanied by an ear ache. after 3 days of feeling terrible, i'm finally feeling better aside from a few sniffles and a sore throat. now that i'm some what back to normal i plan on posting more this week and have lots of new pictures to work on.

*listen to what i'm listening to here

No comments:

Post a Comment