Monday, June 23, 2014

Soap and candles

I'm currently working on some more handmade soap. I got some lovely new essential oils that I can't wait to try. 
I've also made another batch of bees wax candles. 

I made pillar candles as well as tapered candles. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. 
My boyfriend and I are working on setting up an online shop, but if anyone is interested in buying candles or soap before we get the shop finished you can email me at 13tomorrows@gmail.com and I'll let you know what soap scents and candle colors I have ready to go. 

In other news, I'm having my very first photography show in a few weeks at a local gallery. I'm trying to pick 6 images to frame and make prints of. If anyone has any suggestions on which pictures I should choose I'd love to hear them. 

Xoxo
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment