Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Neglected Space

I've been neglecting my blog a lot lately to take care of other business. Recently that business has become rearranging my house and learning to share space with another person. My boyfriend started moving in with me at the beginning of February and while this has been a very long move it's still been stressful. I love that we're living together, but trying to consolidate stuff is tricky when the shared space is a two bedroom duplex. We suddenly found ourselves with two of almost everything. Compromises were made about furniture, but books, records and DVDs were a non compromisable area for us. We're currently working on storage solutions and floor plans. All of this means that my photography and his drawing has taken a bit of a break. We starting to finally put stuff on the walls and get the closets in order. 

While our styles are in sync with each other we still have a long way to go. Also, we've hit a bit of a speed bump as one of our three cats passed away last night. So we're trying to pull ourselves out of a funk and use house work as a distraction. 
I should have some new pictures soon I hope. 

Xoxo
Sasha


No comments:

Post a Comment