Thursday, October 25, 2012

wish list: nasty gal

i haven't done a current wish list in awhile since i've had lots of photos to post, but here's my most recent loves. all of these items are from nastygal.com




1. the florence crochet dress is one of my favorite pieces. i would love to match this with a cute leather jacket and some chunky boots for fall.



2. the deep cut knit is pretty much amazing. i'm probably going to have to add this one to my sweater collection in the near future.



3. the cross slip dress is another one of my current favorite dresses on nastygal.com (although i could probably say this about any of their dresses).



4. the holey dolman is another beautifully destroyed sweater perfect for skinnies or over dresses or with pretty much anything (i've got a thing for sweaters)



5. the lita claw platform is one of the most amazing jeffrey campbell shoes i've ever laid eyes on. i recently saw that it comes in a beautiful turquoise suede as well.



6. the moon cycle earrings are almost perfect for my recent fascination with astrology and such.



7. the raw crystal pendent is definitely going to be in my shopping tote on my next purchase.


check out nastgal.com for even more lovely items. they also have a great vintage section as well as an awesome blog.

xoxo

sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment