Saturday, December 29, 2012

what's in my bag

so, i'm trying something a little different today. i'm doing a "what's in my bag" post as a little time filler while i work on some new photos. i've been meaning to do one of these for a while, but haven't gotten around to it until now. i hope it's not too boring.




1. my adorable owl wallet
2. passport-- you never know when this will come in handy
3. my favorite hair brush (i have 2, 1 for at home and 1 for on the go)
4. my lovely prada sunnies
5. pill box-- another thing that you never know when you'll need it
6. little nikon point and shoot for when i don't feel like carrying my dslr
7. cigarettes and lighter
8. pens (always 2)
9. tape measure for when i need to know if something will fit in my apartment
10. moleskin notebook for when ideas hit
11. baby lips-- my favorite chapstick
12. MAK concealer
13. mimobot flashdrive-- usually loaded with pictures for when i don't want to carry my laptop.
14. eye drops-- super important if you wear contacts
15. mascara
16. gum-- always a necessity
17. avon lotion-- my favorite lotion that i never buy for myself

that's a little peak into the private world of my purse contents :P

xoxo

sasha

*listen to what i'm listening to here

No comments:

Post a Comment