Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween

Saturday was a perfect (at least in my mind) fall day. It was drizzly and overcast with just enough chill in the air to need a sweater. My sister and my nephew met me for lunch and some playing in the park time. 
Jeff came over later in the afternoon. We went to the record store, then went and bought a pumpkin. I got to experience my first ever pumpkin carving (Jeff did most of the work since I lack the upper body strength). 
There was also lots of soup eating, record listening and movie watching done this weekend.
 I'm really excited about Halloween this week. It's my favorite holiday to celebrate. I'm hoping to get tickets to the showing of night of the living dead (free admission if you dress like a zombie). 

Xoxo
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment