Thursday, January 29, 2015

Minimalism challenge update

It was a little boring writing about each day's challenge so I decided to do a few at a time. So far I've defined goals, evaluated commitments, examined daily habits, started learning a new skill and the two most challenging things: cleaned out my closet and didn't buy anything for 24 hours. I'm half way through with the challenge and while it's been very introspective some of the challenges were not feasible in my life. For example, not checking email until lunch. Email is a major part of our business, so while I didn't check my personal email I still had to check my work email. 
In other news, I'm working on some new photo ideas as well as helping Jeff set up his society6 page. I'll have a post about it when he gets stuff complete. 

Xoxo
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment