Tuesday, February 19, 2013

home life

so i thought you might like to see some of my favorite parts of my apartment.



my closet is definitely one of my favorites.



my dresser is the only other piece of furniture in my bedroom, but it rarely shows up in any of my photos.



pieces from past photos.



i rescued these vintage soda holders from work and transformed them into jewelry organizers.



my home is never complete without hugo.



the only part of my kitchen that is kind of decorated.



parts of my living room



my record player is probably my favorite part of the living room. i love sitting on the couch and listening to records.

xoxo
sasha

*listen to what i'm listening to here

*that's a little bit of what my home looks like. it's my favorite place in the world to be. i really hope you enjoyed getting a little peak inside the rest of my world outside of my bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment