Monday, February 24, 2014

Birthday parties and kitty snuggles


I've been taking it easy for a few days and have enjoyed every minute of it. 
On Wednesday I went to my grandmother's as usual and she and I had a small birthday party. 
It was a lovely little party with good food, good company and a warm fire in the fireplace. 
On Thursday, my boyfriend took me to the record store for some new records. We spent the evening snuggling on the couch, listening to music and eating Chinese food. 
My parents had a little party for me at their house on Saturday. It was fun getting to see everyone. My nephew was especially excited about helping blow out candles and open presents. 
After almost a week of beautiful weather it's turned cold again. This means that there will be lots of couch snuggles with the kitty and warm beverages. 
Hugo always wants to snuggle until it's actually happening, but Jeff insisted. 

I'm so glad I got to spend my birthday with my favorite people. I'm looking forward to being one year older and can't wait to see what this year has in store for me. 

Xoxo
Sasha



No comments:

Post a Comment