Thursday, February 6, 2014

they say


they say you die twice.


one time when you stop breathing, and a second time, a bit later on, when someone says your name for the last time.


xoxo

sasha

*another really cold day....i'm beginning to get a little tired of it. i have been taking pictures of stuff to sell (finally) and should have them posted some time friday night or saturday. i've also almost completed my redecorating of my spare room to include a small (extremely small) studio space. i'm planning on doing a little apartment tour in the upcoming week to show you around since things have changed since i first moved in.

*in other news, valentine's day is fast approaching. does anyone have any special plans with special someones? i plan on avoiding the dining out/movie crowd myself and am opting for some at home time with a nice bottle of wine (or 2).

*my dress is from free people

*my hair is from abhair

No comments:

Post a Comment